Magic that makes you money

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Dis Jointed by Joe Russell



Dis Jointed by Joe Russell is in and it's SICK! Check out the video clip, with the sound up and try not to look away. With all the demo videos coming out today that have been edited, when I saw this, I thought "Nice Editing". Finally, curiousity got the best of me and I ordered a batch of them for the shop and one for myself. Imagine my shock when I saw him doing it on the DVD and finding out there was no trickery. If you do the arm twisting illusion, or are looking to learn it, do yourself a favor and try this version out. It's easy to do, no gimmicks, and it's got some killer touches that will fry people. All noises you hear on the demo video above are real and that's what it will sound like when you do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home