Magic that makes you money

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Ramsay Cylinder


I was taught to make Ramsay Cylinders the old school way years ago. I made them for a select group of people due to the time it took to make them. They are about twice as thick as any I have seen. That's the way I was taught to make them, and that's the way I have stuck to making them. We will be customizing each cylinder to your requirements. In the photo, we used Ramsay's name, but on your cylinder, it will have YOUR NAME (or anything else you want).

We're very proud of these premium grade cylinders and we think you will be just as proud using them to perform Ramsay's routine or your own!

Available in the very near future. For serious enquiries, please contact us.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are very very sweet!

kid iowa

2:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home